Inspired by Gwyneth Paltrow’s GOOP and… in the spirit of the holiday season, here are a few of my favorite things:
1. Mrs. Meyers Products: Earth-friendly and the Lavender, Geranium & Basil scents all smell great.
2. Seventh Generation: Sure, they may cost a little extra, but using recycled products always feels good. Click on “coupons” for special deals.
1. Plum Island Soap Co.: Sold at Whole Foods, their all-natural lemon-scented face moisturizer works wonders.
2. Burt’s Bees: I can’t get enough of their Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Bar.
3. Pacifica: Favorite scents include Mexican Cocoa and Tibetan Mountain Temple.
4. Kiss My Face: The Chinese Botanical and Peaceful Patchouli body moisturizers are the best.
1. Bolthouse Farms: Healthy juices that are delicious too. The Vanilla Chai is to die for.
2. Vitamin Water: Yea, these have a lot of sugar… but they’re extremely refreshing. Try balance, essential or b-relaxed.
1. Boiron Homeopathic: Don’t waste money on over-the-counter medicines that don’t work. Try Coldcalm to cure the sniffles/sneezes and Oscillococcinum at the first signs of the flu.
2. Nature Made: I started taking NatureMade’s Acidophilus over a year ago to help stabilize my system after Lyme disease and to alleviate symptoms caused by lactose intolerance.